Advantages of 3M™ 8000 Series Filter Cartridge
- Provides consistent quality water for commercial post mix machines by reducing sediment* and chlorine taste and odor
- Enhances water clarity for visually appealing cold beverages
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs
- Polyphosphates reduce scale build-up and equipment down time, models CFS8110-S, CFS8112-S, CFS8812X-S, CFS8720-S, CFS517, CFS8000-S, CFS8112EL-S, CFS8112ELX-S and CFS8720EL-S
- Ion exchange resin reduces hardness without the need for a drain, electrical connection or salt regeneration, models SWC900, SWC900-C, SWC1350 and SWC1350-C
- Extended length replacement cartridge allows more media for increased gallon capacity
- Specifically designed for point-of-use foodservice applications
- Filter allows for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems
3M offers the 3M™ Water Filtration Replacement Filter Cartridge 8000 Series to provide Recipe Quality Water™ for consistent beverages by reducing undesirable sediment* chlorine tastes and odors from incoming water.
3M™ Water Filtration Replacement Filter Cartridge 8000 Series is designed to be effective at reducing sediment* and chlorine taste and odor. This allows you to feel more confident in the quality of the products you serve. The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs that are sanitary by design – requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out.
*Tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory.