Advantages of 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive
- Versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick bond that reduces set time
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Repositionable while providing long-lasting strength
- This is the bulk version of the product
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. This permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The photo-safe spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
The Glue that Holds the World Together
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to find the best fit for your parts. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin materials such as foils, carpeting, paper, cardboard, felt and more
An All-Around Adhesive
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive is capable of forming strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive- Low VOC <25% is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits.