Advantages of 3M™ Metallized Flexible Duct Tape 3350
- Polypropylene film backing provides high tensile strength for demanding applications
- Hand tearable tape unwinds easily from the roll
- Resists flame, moisture, UV degradation, chemical attack
- Protects and insulates flexible ducts and connector systems
- Durable cold weather acrylic adhesive provides long-term adhesion
3M™ Metallized Flexible Duct Tape 3350 is a 3.1 mil thick silver polypropylene tape with an aggressive acrylic adhesive used for sealing flexible ducts and connector systems. This tape meets the requirements of UL181B-FX and is used by commercial contractors in the residential and commercial construction industry.
Ideal for Flexible HVAC Duct Work
We constructed 3M™ Metallized Flexible Duct Tape 3350 with a 1.6 mil polypropylene foil backing and a strong, pressure sensitive cold weather acrylic adhesive with a temperature range of -40°F (-40°C) to 185°F (85°C). This tape is flame, moisture, UV and chemical resistant and is commonly used for sealing flexible ducts and connector systems in residential and commercial construction.
- Sealing of flexible air ducts and air connectors
|Unit of Measure|
|Adhesion To Steel Oz/in (n/100mm)|
|Back Thickness Metric|
|Operating Temperature Range (celsius)|
|Operating Temperature Range (fahrenheit)|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100mm)|