Benefits of 3M™Cubitron™II Cut-Off Wheel, 33455
- Outstanding cutting performance on both mild steel and ultra high strength steel
- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology employs microreplication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Fewer wheel changes means speedier turnaround
The 3M™Cubitron™II Cut-Off Wheel, 33455 with Precision Shaped Grain are engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products offering significant productivity gains. The collision repair professionals value its fast cutting action on heat-sensitive metals and its cutting efficiency, yielding 2 to 7x more cuts than conventional cut-off wheels in many cases.
High Performance Cutting
Long-lasting without loss of performance, the 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel efficiently cuts through even the toughest metals, giving you better control while operating and over results.
One of 3M’s best, this rigid, reinforced resin-bonded 3M™Cubitron™II Cut-Off Wheel, 33455 features Cubitron™ II Precision Shaped Grain. When compared with traditional aluminum oxide, zirconia or ceramic grain, Cubitron II abrasives cut faster and last significantly longer. And, they require less pressure and less effort on the part of the operator to do the work.
Consistently faster cutting reduces cycle times. Less pressure means less wear and tear on the operator and cooler cutting action reduces the risk of heat-related stress and thermal damage. It all adds up to greater productivity.
3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheels are Type 1, or straight, wheels with a closed face grinding guard and are typically used vertically. The 3-inch wheel has a maximum operating speed of 25,000 RPMs; the 4.5-inch wheel has a maximum operating speed of 13,300 RPMs.
PSG also wears evenly, and because the abrasive itself stays cooler and sharper, 3M™ Cubitron™ II products last significantly longer than their conventional ceramic counterparts, ensuring extended high performance in production applications.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, therefore, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure
|Center Hole Diameter