Advantages of 3M™ Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 27
- 7-mil woven insulating glass cloth tape with pressure-sensitive rubber thermosetting adhesive
- Designed to operate in 600 volt dry applications requiring high mechanical strength and resistance to high temperatures
- Adhesive designed and prepared to provide corrosion protection
- Edge-tear resistant, conformable, and abrasion resistant
- Used as a coil cover, anchor, banding and core, layer and crossover insulation
3M™ Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 27 is a 7 mil woven insulating tape with pressure sensitive rubber thermosetting adhesive. Our electrical tape operates in 600 volt dry applications requiring high mechanical strength and features resistance to high temperatures. Additionally, the adhesive provides corrosion protection. Specifically, our electrical tape protects projects at all high temperatures.
3M™ Glass Cloth Tape 27 features edge tear resistance, conformity, and abrasion resistance. For use as a coil cover, anchor, banding and core, layer and crossover insulation. UL Recognized. Printable.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has excelled as a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. We work with a vast network of vendors. Therefore, we supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.