- Ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding
- Compact, lightweight with a grip-from- the-top design for less fatigue
- Precision-balanced and designed for smooth operation
- Pneumatic power provides hours of continuous use, far exceeding standard electric sanders (air hose and air compressor sold separately)
- Three models – non vacuum, central vacuum-ready and self-generated vacuum
3M™ Orbital Sanders – Original Series are designed to maximize finishing performance on flat surfaces. Its 3 x 4- inch work face easily gets into corners and angles to deliver an exceptionally smooth, flat, professional surface on metal, wood, composites and advanced materials. Air-powered 3M™ Orbital Sanders – Original Series are available in three vacuum styles, with accessories.
3M™ Non-Vacuum Orbital Sander 20331 Designed to Deliver Outstanding Finish
The 3M™ Non-Vacuum Orbital Sander 20331 3 x 4-inch feature a .24 (179) horsepower motor with a 1/8 inch (3.0 mm) diameter circular sanding action ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding. These pneumatic — air-powered — sanders run on power generated by an air compressor for hours of continuous use.
Make fast work of sanding and surface preparation on wood, metal, fiberglass and composite materials. This sander delivers a scratch-, gouge- and swirl-free finish ready for paint or varnish.
Lightweight, compact, ergonomically designed for operator comfort, it’s robust enough to use hour after hour in an industrial environment.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Motor hp (W)|
|Previous 3M Stock Number|
|Weight Pound (kg)|
|Unit of Measure|
|Airflow Rate SCFM LPM|
|Orbit Diameter Metric|