Advantages of 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: Designed exclusively for industrial applications
- ADHERE WITH EASE: Lightweight construction offers easy handling
- ERGONOMIC: Designed with user comfort in mind
- CONTROL THE FLOW: Delivers reliable low and high-volume dispensing
- PERSONALIZE YOUR TOOL: Customize with various accessories to meet specific needs
- USE WITH 3M ADHESIVES: Created for use with compatible 3M Hot Melt Adhesives
3M™ Hot Melt Applicators are designed to help improve productivity, lower costs, and minimize waste in industrial applications. From high-volume to detailed work, these applicators help ensure optimum performance through either melt-on-demand or progressive feed technology. Utilizing lightweight designs for comfort and ergonomics, 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator can additionally be personalized with accessories to meet specific project and user needs. For a robust, synergistic adhesive solution, pair your applicator with a compatible 3M Hot Melt Adhesive.
3M™ Hot Melt Applicator PG II LT with Magazine Feed
A low temperature, high volume applicator that operates at a fixed temperature of 265°F / 129°C. Applicator PG II LT is designed for use with low melt 1″ x 3″ PG sticks and is capable of dispensing up to 6 pounds of adhesive per hour. Applicator includes magazine feed, stand and 9921, 9946 brass tips.
- Supports high-volume demands
- Rear cartridge feed port provides easy loading and continuous flow of adhesive
- Convenient stands hold applicator in proper standby or hands free position
- Available with cartridge (3 sticks) or magazine (12 sticks) feed
Understanding Hot Melts
Hot melts extrude as 100% solid liquefied thermoplastic resins to fill gaps and wet surfaces before setting. They often exceed 100 psi shear strength, bond many substrates and are available in a variety of strengths, temperatures and open time/bonding ranges.