Advantages of 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: Designed exclusively for industrial applications
- ADHERE WITH EASE: Lightweight construction offers easy handling
- ERGONOMIC: Designed with user comfort in mind
- CONTROL THE FLOW: Delivers reliable low and high-volume dispensing
- PERSONALIZE YOUR TOOL: Customize with various accessories to meet specific needs
- USE WITH 3M ADHESIVES: Created for use with compatible 3M Hot Melt Adhesives
3M™ Hot Melt Applicators are designed to help improve productivity, lower costs, and minimize waste in industrial applications. From high-volume to detailed work, these applicators help ensure optimum performance through either melt-on-demand or progressive feed technology. Utilizing lightweight designs for comfort and ergonomics, 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator can additionally be personalized with accessories to meet specific project and user needs. For a robust, synergistic adhesive solution, pair your applicator with a compatible 3M Hot Melt Adhesive.
3M™ Hot Melt Applicator PG II Speedloader Cartridge Feed
A pneumatic high volume dispenser that operates at a fixed temperature of 385ºF / 196ºC. Applicator is designed for use with 1″ x 3″ PG sticks and is capable of dispensing up to 7.5 pounds of adhesive per hour. As the Speedloader chamber runs low, it emits a whistling sound. The piston can be retracted and adhesive glue sticks loaded into the chamber to keep production flowing. Applicator includes stand and 9921 and 9946 brass tips.
- Contoured grip and wide trigger provide operator comfort and precise control
- Positive check valve nozzle helps minimize dripping
- Built-in stand helps keep applicator upright, stable and ready for use
- Available with cartridge (3 sticks) or magazine (12 sticks) feed
Understanding Hot Melts
Hot melts extrude as 100% solid liquefied thermoplastic resins to fill gaps and wet surfaces before setting. They often exceed 100 psi shear strength, bond many substrates and are available in a variety of strengths, temperatures and open time/bonding ranges.