Advantages of 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: Designed exclusively for industrial applications
- ADHERE WITH EASE: Lightweight construction offers easy handling
- ERGONOMIC: Designed with user comfort in mind
- CONTROL THE FLOW: Delivers reliable low and high-volume dispensing
- PERSONALIZE YOUR TOOL: Customize with various accessories to meet specific needs
- USE WITH 3M ADHESIVES: Created for use with compatible 3M Hot Melt Adhesives
3M™ Hot Melt Applicators are designed to help improve productivity, lower costs, and minimize waste in industrial applications. From high-volume to detailed work, these applicators help ensure optimum performance through either melt-on-demand or progressive feed technology. Utilizing lightweight designs for comfort and ergonomics, 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator can additionally be personalized with accessories to meet specific project and user needs. For a robust, synergistic adhesive solution, pair your applicator with a compatible 3M Hot Melt Adhesive.
3M™ Hot Melt Applicator TC
Dispenses hot melt adhesive at a fixed temperature of 385ºF / 196ºC. This lightweight (only 10 oz.) Applicator TC is designed for use with 5/8″ x 2″ TC sticks and is capable of dispensing up to 3.5 pounds of adhesive per hour. The on-demand feed control helps minimize hot melt waste and dripping.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Smooth and even flow of adhesive for small to medium size projects
- Good for detail work /used for details work
Understanding Hot Melts
Hot melts extrude as 100% solid liquefied thermoplastic resins to fill gaps and wet surfaces before setting. They often exceed 100 psi shear strength, bond many substrates and are available in a variety of strengths, temperatures and open time/bonding ranges.