Advantages of Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color-coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas
- Made of durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 14 to 221 °F (-10 to 105 °C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2015/863/EU Compliant
Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35 is a 7 mil thick, premium grade, color coded electrical tape. This flame retardant tape is suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 14 to 221 °F (-10 to 105 °C).
Scotch® Tape 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive, pressure sensitive, rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.