Advantages of 3M™ Booth Coating
- Spray-on coating applies conveniently with conventional spray equipment
- Designed to protect paint booth walls, windows, lights and fixtures for optimal lighting and paint booth cleanliness
- Excellent solvent resistance for protection against paint and primer overspray
- Washes off with water
- Non-tacky formula resists dirt and discoloration
- Dries quickly to a clear film that won’t smear or smudge
3M™ Booth Coating is a water-based solution for protecting paint booth walls from paint overspray. Simply apply 1 to 2 medium wet coats with any 2.0 spray nozzle, such as the Accuspray™ 2.0 disposable spray nozzle. 3M™ Booth Coating dries to a clear film across fittings, walls and windows. The non-tacky formula won’t discolor from dust or dirt, and removes cleanly with water.
A Spray-On Coating for Fast, Convenient Paint Booth Protection
3M™ Booth Coating is an easy to use, clear spray-on protective coating that helps you protect your paint booths. This non-tacky, liquid-based coating sprays on with conventional spray equipment such as the Accuspray™ 2.0 disposable spray nozzle to cover every vital part of your paint booth including windows, walls, lights and fixtures. It dries to a clear, clean film that won’t smudge or smear, and resists solvents to protect your paint booth from paint and primer overspray. When it’s time to clean the booth, you can simply wash off 3M™ Booth Coating quickly and cleanly with water.