Advantages of 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7502
- Recommended applications include abatement, painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, smelting, and more
- Use with 3M™ Particle Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series to filter certain particulates
- Use with 3M™ Gas/Vapor Cartridges 6000 Series to help filter a broad range of gases and vapors
- Use with 3M™ Combination Cartridges 6000 Series to help filter particulates in addition to gases and vapors
- Compatible with 3M™ TR-600 and TR-800 powered air purifying respirator and Dual Airline supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards
- Sizes are color coded for easy identification
- Drop-down feature allows the respirator to be taken off in a non-contaminated area without having to remove a hard hat.
- For workplace/occupational use only
Made from soft silicone and featuring a drop-down mechanism for quick removal, the 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series offers comfort, convenience, and protection from certain airborne contaminants when paired with approved 3M respirator cartridges and filters.
Built For Comfort And Convenience
3M™ 7500 Series reusable respirators are made from an advanced silicone material to help give your crew comfort throughout their shifts. The adjustable features are designed to help reduce pressure and tension points on the wearer’s face, while the adjustable head cradle provides a secure, personalized fit. When this respirator is not in active use, the drop-down feature allows the respirator to be taken off in a non-contaminated environment without having to remove a hard hat.
A Versatile Choice
The 3M™ 7500 Series is compatible with a wide variety of NIOSH-approved 3M respirator filters and cartridges to help protect your workforce from certain particulates, gases and vapors. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M cartridges and filters, this respirator may help provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to ten times the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This half face respirator is also compatible with the 3M™ TR-600 and TR-800 powered air purifying respirators and Dual Airline supplied air systems.
The 3M Respirator Selection Guide (3M.com/respiratorselector) may be used to help you select the proper respirators, cartridges, and filters for your work environment as well as manage the service life of your products. Change your employee’s 3M particulate filters anytime they are dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through. For gas/vapor cartridges, use the 3M Service Life software (3M.com/sls) to develop a cartridge change schedule.