Advantages of 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731
- Solvent-free, 100% solids adhesive
- Bonds well to polyolefin based plastics
- High-temperature resistance to 265ºF/129ºC
- Fast-setting for quick, effective results
- Provides good peel strength, creating tough and resilient bonds
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 is a 100% solids, high heat resistant thermoplastic adhesive that liquefies to bonds to a variety of substrates, including polyethylene, polypropylene and other plastics.
Bonds Well to Polyolefin Based Plastics
Engineered to deliver excellent results, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 provides high heat resistance up to 265ºF/129ºC without lifting or deformation. This hot melt adhesive bonds well to a variety of substrates and is an ideal adhesive for bonding polyolefin based plastics, including polyethylene and polypropylene. In addition, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 is fast setting, with an open bead time of 30 seconds, for applications requiring quick bond times. Designed to provide good peel strength, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3731 creates a resilient bond that is long-lasting, offering confidence and peace of mind for a wide range of applications. For use with the 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator EC or 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator TC.
- Ideal for bonding polyolefin based plastics
- For applications requiring quick bond times
|Unit of Measure|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)|
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)|