Advantages of 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3750
- Aggressive hot tack rapidly achieves handling strength for packaging and other applications
- Low viscosity provides high flow rate to support fast-paced production
- Open time allows for positioning and fit adjustment
- Both hot melt and low melt versions for bonding a variety of materials
- Bonds corrugated or paperboard cartons, wood, particle board, chipboard and cushioning foams
- This hot melt adhesive is Tan in color
3m formulated 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3750 Tan to grab and seal quickly and meet the demands of high-volume production settings such as packing, woodworking and assembly. When heated to its specified melt point, this adhesive achieves a low viscosity/high-flow rate and an aggressive hot tack that bonds to handling strength in seconds to help maintain high-tempo productivity.
Together these two properties increase the speed of carton closures and provide adhesion to wood, paperboard, corrugated and other fibrous substrates. It provides strong shear strength and low peel strength, which means your packages stay sealed and components stay bonded under most conditions. Its 30 – 40 second open time, along a 1/8″ bead, is sufficient for positioning and adjusting for fit and supports high-tempo productivity for packaging, woodworking and applications that involve fibrous materials. 3M manufactures 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3750 Tan using 100% solids, thermoplastic resin for use with 3M™ Hot Melt Applicators. As a low-volatile-organic (VOC) compound, this adhesive produces minimal odor when heated and helps support a comfortable work environment.
|Unit of Measure
|Maximum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)