Advantages of 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764
- 100% solids thermoplastic adhesive allows for adjustment over time to meet different project demands
- Formulated to be flexible at low temperatures to ease modification and positioning during application
- Impact-resistant design delivers long-term durability
- Provides dependability through good shear and peel strength
- Compatible adhesive that is capable of bonding to many materials
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 is a clear, 100% solids thermoplastic adhesive capable of bonding to many plastics, including polyolefin. Formulated to be flexible at low temperatures, 3M designed this hot melt adhesive to deliver exceptional performance for a wide range of applications and industries.
A Bond that You Can Depend on
3M engineered 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 to provide good shear and peel strength. Additionally, in order to meet varying project demands, they created this hot melt glue to be flexible for adjustments and positioning. 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 offers excellent impact resistance, delivering long-term durability and resilience for a long-lasting bond. They also engineered 3M™ Scotch-Weld 3764 to be a clear, hot melt glue that is highly compatible, capable of bonding many materials, including acrylic, ceramic, foam, glass, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) materials.
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 can be used in multiple industries including automotive, transportation, aerospace, upholstery, military, window, audio, construction and electronics.
This product can be used in a variety of applications, such as:
- Panel bonding
- Wire tacking
- Foam bonding
|Unit of Measure
|Maximum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)