Advantages of 3M™ Industrial Cleaner Citrus Base
- Helps dissolve and remove dirt, grease, tar and much more for a wide variety of industrial uses
- Removes and cleans adhesive residue
- Citrus oil based cleaner not based on chlorinated or petroleum-based solvents
- Heavy-duty degreaser / cleaner wipes away with just a shop towel after use
- Cleans gently, leaving a pleasant citrus scent
3M™ Industrial Cleaner Citrus Base* dissolves and dilutes grease, tar, oil and ink in seconds for easy removal. An ideal product for maintenance applications that is non-corrosive to metal parts. The unique spray technology allows you to quickly remove debris without having to soak parts. It cleans without streaking and has a fresh citrus scent. In some cases it can be used in place of chlorinated or petroleum-based solvents for degreasing and other industrial applications.
*For metal equipment (not intended as “general purpose” cleaner). CAUTION! This product should not be used as a hand cleaner and skin contact should be avoided. This product may cause skin irritation on prolonged or repeated contact. Do not rinse into waterways or sewers.
Heavy-Duty Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser with a Citrus Scent
3M™ Industrial Cleaner Citrus Base helps soften and loosen grease, oil and grime. It is a citrus oil based cleaner not based on chlorinated solvents or petroleum distillates. This highly effective aerosol cleaner can be used to clean and degrease metal parts, motors, tools, printing presses, concrete or almost any dirty or greasy surface. It makes an excellent addition to any list of industrial cleaning supplies. This heavy-duty degreaser cleans gently, leaves a pleasant citrus scent, and can be wiped away with just a shop towel.
Not for sale or use in CA. Consult local air quality rules before use. Consult local air quality rules before use. See 3M™ Adhesive Remover Low VOC <20% for a cleaner that is CARB-compliant and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
- Clean and degrease metal parts, motors and tools
- Remove ink from printing presses
- Clean concrete or almost any dirty or greasy surface
- Clean and remove heavy oils, grease, silicone, tar, paraffinic materials such as wax, labels, stickers, dirt, marker graffiti and other soil and contaminants from a variety of substrates
Convenience for Maintenance and Production
In thousands of factories and plants, 3M aerosol chemicals are used every day to save time and effort. Lubricating, cleaning, inhibiting rust and other tough jobs become easy with the convenience and effectiveness of their formulated chemicals. The compact cans fit in a tool box so they readily go to any job site and help reduce storage space and cost.