Advantages of 3M™ Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive 27
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- MADE FOR PROFESSIONALS: Provides industrial-strength bonding at an economical price
- REDUCES SET TIME: Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick bond
- REPOSITION WITH EASE: Offers 30 seconds to 15 minutes of working time
- SECURE WITH CONFIDENCE: Delivers long-lasting strength
- A VERSATILE ADHESIVE: Bonds a wide range of lightweight materials, including paper, corrugated board, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood, and more
3M™ Multi-Purpose 27 Spray Adhesive is an economical, versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The photo-safe spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Multi-Purpose 27 Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to find the best fit for your parts. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
- General maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics
- Picture framing and mounting displays
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies
- Installing acoustic panels
An All-Around Adhesive
3M™ Multi-Purpose 27 Spray Adhesive is capable of forming strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. 3M™ Multi-Purpose 27 Spray Adhesive is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits. Not to be sold in California.
|Unit of Measure|
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)|