Advantages of 3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 5
- High performance sprayable laminating contact adhesive
- Adheres sheet metals, such as stainless steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel and many plastics to other various substrates
- High performance laminating adhesive
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
- Available in pails and drums
3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 5 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive with a low viscosity for spraying. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.
A Versatile Rubber and Gasket Adhesive
3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 5 has been one of 3M’s most versatile solvent based adhesives for heavy duty surface laminations for 60-plus years. It provides excellent heat and water resistance, performing in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C. 3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 5 sprays easily and dries quickly while allowing time for positioning without slowing down work processes.
- Composite panel construction
- General contact adhesive applications
|Unit of Measure|
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)|