Advantages of 3M™ Nitrile High Performance Plastic Adhesive 1099
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ADHESION: Forms strong bonds on most vinyls and plastics
- HIGH-STRENGTH: Provides strong, quick-drying bonds at room temperature, with 40 minutes of working time
- TEMPERATURE-ACTIVATED BENEFITS: Optional heat curing increases bond strength
- APPLY YOUR WAY: Capable of being applied with industrial-grade spray equipment
3M™ Nitrile High Performance Plastic Adhesive 1099 dries quickly with an open time of approximately 40 minutes. Its assembled bonds are proven to be strong while resisting weathering as well as damage from water, oil and fuel. Additionally, it bonds well to plastics and vinyl, providing long-term adhesion as well as good resistance to plasticizer migration.
Ideal for Vinyl & Plastic
3M™ Nitrile High Performance Plastic Adhesive 1099 bonds to a variety of substrates – primarily leather and most vinyl sheeting as used in awnings, upholstery and faux leather – as well as plastics, for a strong, enduring bond. However, it may stain thin or light-colored vinyls.
- Bonding most vinyls and plastics (not recommended for polyolefin plastic bonding)
- Aftermarket automotive repair, including panel installation and upholstery
- Banners and awnings
- General industrial
|Unit of Measure|
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)|