Advantages of 3M™ Nitrile Industrial Adhesive 4491
- Fast-drying adhesive delivers rapid results
- Adhesive provides strong, flexible bonds for a variety of applications
- Low viscosity grade for spray application
- Resistance to weathering, water, fuels, oil and plasticizers provides long-term durability
- Can be heat cured to obtain superior physical properties
3M™ Nitrile Industrial Adhesive 4491 is a sprayable, fast-drying adhesive that provides strong, flexible bonds with excellent environmental resistance. 3M also formulated this spray adhesive to offer good resistance to plasticizer migration. In addition, the 3M™ Nitrile Industrial Adhesive 4491 has the ability to be heat cured to obtain superior physical properties.
Fast-Drying, Versatile and Resilient
A low-viscosity, spray adhesive designed to be fast-drying and resilient, 3M™ Nitrile Industrial Adhesive 4491 offers rapid results and flexible bonds for a variety of applications. The strong bonds created by this nitrile spray adhesive have excellent environmental resistance and they also resist plasticizer migration, offering long-term durability and performance. This versatile plastic adhesive can be heat cured to obtain superior physical properties and bonds vinyl extrusions and sheeting, fabrics, leather, foams and many plastics where high strength and resistance to weathering, water, oil and many other solvents are required.
- Cabinet decorative vinyl bonding
- Wall lining and flooring
- Rubber and vinyl floor bonding
|Unit of Measure|
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)|