The 3M™ Performance Spray Gun 26832, was built for the modern painter. Capable of spraying a wide range of coatings from either a pressure-fed source or attached gravity cup, its impact-resistant composite body makes it one of the lightest spray guns available, yet it is durable enough for demanding industrial and automotive conditions.
- Lightweight, impact-resistant body made from advanced composite material
- Quickly converts between pressure-fed systems and gravity-fed 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System
- Easy-change, replaceable nozzles range from 1.1 to 2.0
- Designed for comfort
- Simple, innovative design means fewer parts to maintain or rebuild
The 26832, kit includes:
- a 3M™ Performance Spray Gun
- an air control valve.
The 3M™ Performance Spray Gun is made from an advanced impact-resistant composite material. The spray gun is one of the lightest in the industry yet durable enough for the toughest industrial conditions. From the trigger to the body, kinesiologists optimized the spray gun to enhance comfort specifically for the high demands of all-day spraying.
- Technicians can spray from either a pressurized source or a gravity cup.
- The pressure-fed hose and nozzles also allow for continuous bulk spraying for larger jobs. Or for spot repairs and small areas.
- Can convert the spray gun to use the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System
A Design That Never Quits
Simple, innovative design basically means fewer parts to maintain. With quick-change replaceable nozzles, paint never passes through the body of the spray gun. Cleanup can be as simple as wiping the tip of the needle and replacing the head – which means no more disassembling or soaking in solvent. It’s like getting a brand-new spray gun every time you put on a fresh nozzle. At sizes from 1.1 to 2.0, 3M™ Performance Atomizing Heads allow you to easily spray a wide range of coatings – from stains and primers to topcoats and even adhesives. The spray gun’s intuitive design means it’s ready to help technicians spray right out of the box. This is true whether you’re a seasoned pro or if it’s your first day on the job.
See complete product details and specifications on the 3M™ website.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.