3M™ Polyurethane Multi-Purpose Adhesive 5010 is a one component, fast curing adhesive which forms a rigid permanent bond. It is designed to bond wood to a wide variety of materials including wood, foam panels, metal and steel, some plastics, glass and fiberglass.
Benefits of 3M™ Polyurethane Multi-Purpose Adhesive 5010
- High strength, fast curing adhesive that provides a lasting bond without long curing times
- One component moisture curing eliminates mixing and simplifies production processes
- Unique polyurethane formulation doesn’t foam or create bond line expansion
- 3-5 minute open time; 30 minute clamp time; fully cures in 24 hours
Fully Cures in 24 Hours to Provide a Long Lasting Bond
3M™ Polyurethane Multi-Purpose Adhesive 5010 is a fast grabbing, 100% solids, one-part polyurethane based moisture curing adhesive for wood bonding. It features a fast, high-strength formulation that requires no heating or long set-up times to cure. With a 3-5 minute open time, and 30 minute clamp time, this adhesive fully cures in 24 hours to provide a long lasting bond. Once cured this adhesive is water resistant, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. This adhesive is low VOC, meets SCAQMD Rule 1168 and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
- Interior and exterior wood doors
- Wood or plastic decorative trim and moldings for furniture and cabinets
- Wood furniture component assemblies
- Anywhere a strong-bonding, low foaming adhesive is needed
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure|
|Units Per Case|
|Tack Free Time|