3M™ PPS™ Lid & Liner Kits contain 25 disposable lids (Large size) with welded-in filters to strain paint material while spraying, along with corresponding liners and sealing plugs for use with the 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system.
Benefits of 3M™ PPS™ Lid & Liner Kits
- Designed for use with 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system
- Kits contain disposable lids with micron filters, liners and sealing plugs
- Stock PPS™ Lids & Liners efficiently and cost-effectively
- Available for PPS™ Cups & Collars in five sizes (90mL – 850mL; 3 fl oz – 28 fl oz) for jobs ranging from spot repairs to 4-panel repairs
- PPS™ is an all-in-one disposable solution for measuring, mixing, filtering, and spraying of paint materials
- System enables the painter to consistently spray at 90 degrees to the part, no matter the part orientation (even upside down)
- Reduces the chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer and helps reduce paint consumption
- PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by as much as 50% compared with conventional paint cup systems
- Sealing plugs allow for temporary sealing and protection of non-catalyzed paint materials
Kits for Added Efficiency with 3M™ PPS™
Excellent for efficiently stocking PPS™ lids, liners and related components, 3M™ PPS™ Lid & Liner Kits contain disposable lids, disposable liners, and sealing plugs specifically for use with the 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system. Each PPS lid features a welded-in filter which effectively strains paint material during application. Choose lids with 125 micron filters, which are often recommended for waterborne paint materials; or 200 micron filters for traditional solvent-based paint materials. Always reference your paint manufacturer to ensure the recommended filter to strain the material.
3M™ PPS™ UV Standard Lid & Liner Kits are also available, featuring PPS™ lids, liners and sealing plugs in black instead of transparent to keep out UV light. These kits are recommended for use when applying UV light curing materials such as primer, sealer, base-coat and clear coats.
Advantages of the 3M™ PPS™ System
Unlike conventional paint cup systems, our 3M™ PPS™ eliminates the need for mixing paint in additional paint mix cups and then transferring the paint through a separate filter into a paint reservoir. This is an important advantage because waste occurs every time a user transfers paint through mixing cups and filters. With PPS™, you place the disposable liner within the re-usable PPS™ Cup. Then simply mix the paint in the PPS™ disposable liner, snap the disposable lid (with the pre-welded filter) in place and attach the locking collar to complete the PPS™ System. With just these few simple steps, you’re ready to start spraying.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.