Advantages of 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System Kit
- Our next generation kit features next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- 3M™ PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by up to 50%; compared to conventional paint cup systems
- New quarter-turn lid locking system locks lid to cup and eliminates paint build up and cross threading
- Redesigned adapters provide four points of connection from spray gun to lid, improving stability and confidence especially in large applications
- Domed lid geometry and a wider fluid spout allows up to 3 fl. oz. (90 mL) of material to be held below the filter. This reduces inconsistent spray due to air-entrapment and sputter
- Full-diameter filters are built into every lid for the highest quality filtration; aids with fluid flow
- A new reusable hard cup is included in every lid/liner kit
- Mixing ratios are printed on each cup and a clear access window allows users to grasp liner while removing the lid, making tinting/refilling easier
- Enlarged sealing plugs provide stable base for cups to be placed upside down. Keeps filters wet during temporary sealing and protection of coatings not in use
- 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) red dispensers can be used with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0
Each lid and liner kit of 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System Kit contains 50 disposable lids with integrated collars and full diameter filters, 50 disposable liners, 1 reusable hard cup and 32 sealing plugs.
Special Features of the System
Unlike conventional paint cup systems, 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System Kit eliminates the need for mixing paint in additional paint mix cups and then transferring the paint through a separate filter into a paint reservoir. This is an important advantage because waste occurs every time a user transfers paint through mixing cups and filters. With PPS™, you place the disposable liner within the re-usable PPS™ Cup. Then simply mix the paint in the PPS™ disposable liner, and snap the disposable lid (with the pre-welded filter) in place. Finally, attach the locking collar to complete the PPS™ System. With just these few simple steps, you’re ready to start spraying.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has excelled as a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure|