Advantages of 3M™ Trizact™ PSA Film Disc 568XA
- Designed for defect repair, finishing and polishing
- Natural cerium oxide mineral cuts sharply without gouging substrate
- 3M™ Trizact™ microreplication technology enhances consistent cutting action
- Adhesive backing for swift, easy power tool attachment
- Little water required for optimal results
3M™ Trizact™ PSA Film Disc 568XA has all the benefits industrial professionals have come to expect from Trizact™ abrasives, including consistent and sharp cutting action. What makes this abrasive unique is the naturally-occurring mineral that’s used: cerium oxide. It helps with glass defect repair and acrylic solid surface finishing by minimizing gouging.
Finish and Repair Sensitive Surfaces
3M™ Trizact™ PSA Film Disc 568XA was engineered with defect repair in mind. Sensitive surfaces, like glass, acrylic and solid surfacing, require an abrasive that cuts aggressively without significantly gouging or scratching the surface. The mineral, adhered to a PSA backing using microreplication technology, cuts consistently and produces a high gloss level, which is often desirable during surface finishing. What’s more — the film backing is water resistant and requires little water for touch-up, minimizing mess and processing steps.
|Unit of Measure
|Make to Order