Advantages of the 3M™ Accuspray™ HGP Spray Gun Kit
- Designed for use with 3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cups, excellent for high-viscosity coatings
- The equivalent of a new spray gun whenever you need it, for a fraction of the cost
- Replaceable atomizing heads reduce cleanup time and maximize consistent application
- Excellent atomization delivers large usable spray pattern, high transfer efficiency
- Lightweight composite body is designed for operator comfort
- 1 each HGP spray gun and 4 atomizing heads (2 each 1.8mm nozzles, 2 each 2.0mm nozzles)
- 1 each airflow control valve
The 3M™ Accuspray™ HGP Spray Gun Kit is an HVLP gravity pressurized spray gun to be used with a pressurized H/O cup system that provides a superior application of high viscosity coatings. This spray gun kit is very popular for individuals in the auto body industry, specifically collision repair.
Durable, Lightweight Equipment for Applying Medium-Heavy Coatings
Designed specifically for use with 3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cups (sold separately) and featuring an Accuspray™ HGP spray gun body and replaceable atomizing heads, the 3M™ Accuspray™ HGP Spray Gun Kit contains equipment for efficient and effective application of high volume, high viscosity coatings.
This kit forms a premium HVLP gravity pressurized application system for gel coats, adhesives, undercoatings, high build primers, specialty and sound dampening coatings. The Accuspray™ HGP Spray Gun is packaged with 1.8 mm and 2.0 mm Accuspray™ Replaceable Atomizing Heads for a smooth, consistent spray pattern which lets you build mil thicknesses quickly, and greatly limits overspray for reduced product waste and less cleanup time. It also works with smaller size atomizing heads (1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 mm).
A Spray System That Pays Off
The atomizing heads used with the Accuspray™ HGP Spray Gun are a big part of the 3M™ Accuspray™ System for automotive collision repair. Replaceable atomizing heads are see-through so it’s easy to see when the head is clean, and the spray guns perform like new every time the atomizing head is replaced – the equivalent of a new spray gun, at a fraction of the cost. The benefits include reduced primer consumption, lower application time and less time for cleanup, plus a better finish which results in less sanding time. The end result: cleaner, more productive, more profitable collision repair operations.
Accuspray™ and Our PPS™ System
The 3M™ Paint Preparation System is an all-in-one closed system for mixing/measuring, filtering, sealing and protecting.