- Ideal 3M flap disc for medium-duty applications like weld removal and surface preparation
- Built with 3M Precision-Shaped Grain for an exceptionally fast cut, helping increase productivity
- Poly-cotton backing delivers controlled, even wear in medium unit pressure applications
- Individual flaps break down, exposing fresh mineral to deliver consistent cut rate for the life of the disc
- Easy to use, with less gouging than fiber discs and bonded wheels
- Offers a great balance of fast cut and long life
3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A is ideal for medium-pressure applications on flat and contoured surfaces, especially in light deburring or weld leveling to prep for paint in mild steel. It’s also great for stainless steel fabrication where finish and gouge resistance are important. Powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, this disc cuts fast and lasts long.
The Anatomy of a Versatile, Medium-Duty Disc for 3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A
Our flap disk, powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain and a poly-cotton backing – is well-suited for medium-duty applications including weld, scale and oxide removal, light deburring, surface preparation and blending. Along with the poly-cotton backing, this disc also features an incorporated grinding aid to help it run cool and cut efficiently on heat-sensitive metals. This all adds up to a disc that strikes a balance of fast cut and long life.
Flap Disc Design
Flap discs are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications on a variety of metals. The abrasive flaps offer a long-lasting supply of fresh abrasives in a load-resistant design. Designed for use with a right-angle grinder, flap discs allow you to breeze through a wide range of applications with less chance of gouging – even for less-experienced grinders.
Applications for 3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A
- Weld removal
- Light deburring
- Scale removal
- Oxide removal
- Surface prep
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has excelled as a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure
|Center Hole Diameter
|Previous 3M Stock Number