Advantages of 3M™ Extra thick Multipurpose Mounting Tape 4008
- Off-white, 0.125 in. (3.2 mm) open-cell, flexible urethane foam carrier
- High shear adhesive with high temperature resistance
- Durable foam is ideal for interior mounting applications
- Ideal for bonding, attaching, and mounting
- Thick foam dampens and prevents vibration and open-cell structure aids component cooling
3M™ Double Coated Urethane Foam Tape 4008 is an off-white, 0.125 in. (3.2 mm) thick, double coated, open cell urethane foam tape that offers high shear strength. It is ideal for applications such as mounting interior signage and nameplates and areas where you need 1/8 in. thick foam for gap filling applications.
3M™ Double Coated Urethane Foam Tape 4008 is a 1/8 in. thick tape that uses 3M™ Adhesive 100 for a strong, permanent bond that works well with the open cell foam structure to produce high shear strength. This tape offers an ideal solution for a wide selection of bonding issues on various surfaces. This includes both interior and exterior applications where the tape will be protected from the environment.
This tape features a conformable foam and adhesive combination which provides long-term holding at temperatures up to 220°F (104°C). By using a robust, green plaid, densified kraft paper liner, this tape provides you with reliable performance for industrial applications, such as die-cutting and automated dispensers. The liner also helps reduce edge roll and protects the tape from humidity extremes.
- General interior and exterior mounting applications where the tape will be protected from the environment
- Mount interior signs and nameplates
- Mounting dispensers and air fresheners
- Bond acoustic panels to walls
- Electronic applications where you need a thicker foam tape
|Unit of Measure|
|Double Sided Adhesive|
|Temperature Resistance Long Term|
|Make to Order|