Advantages of Platen Pad Material 28379
- Provides firm support of the file belt for grinding and blending
- Tough, wear-resistant material runs belts smoothly for minimal resistance
- Available in a range of densities and thicknesses to fit any application
- PSA attachment makes it easy to remove and replace pads
- Can be cut to fit any size file belt arm
3M™ File Belt Sander Attachment Arm Platen Pad Material provides support for abrasive belts on your file belt sander. Attached to the top or bottom of the attachment arm, this material allows for tough abrasive work without wearing down the tool itself.
Heat Resistant Material
Whether you are looking to replace a worn out pad or add a new one, 3M™ File Belt Sander Attachment Arm Platen Pad Material will help your tool work at its fullest potential. These pads are easily adhered to the top or bottom of your Sander Attachment Arm to provide a firm, supporting surface for the abrasive belt. This pad is designed to run smoothly against the back of the belt without creating excess heat. Such heat could cause damage to the tool, warp the work piece or even break the belt.