Advantages of 3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Foam Pad, 34349
- Boxes of 3M™ Hookit™ Abrasive Sheets include one foam pad
- Offers high flexibility to adapt to contours being sanded
- Provides support in hard-to-reach locations
- Conformability offers exceptional control and precision
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system offers convenience
- Additional foam pads can be purchased separately
3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Foam Pad, 34349 works in combination with 3M™ Hookit™ Abrasive Sheets (sold separately) for sanding primer, blending and paint finishing. When used together for hand sanding, our foam pad and abrasive sheets are able to sand hard-to-reach locations.
Get into hard-to-reach spots
3M™ Hookit™ Flexible Abrasive Foam Pad, 34349 is ideal for use with 3M™ Hookit™ Abrasive Sheets (sold separately) when you are sanding automotive surfaces by hand. The high flexibility, conformability and soft feel of the pad and sheets when used together gives you outstanding control when sanding. Use these products for sanding panel edges and for hard-to-reach areas such as bumper covers, door jambs and door pockets.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.