Benefits of 3M™ Heat Shrink Thin-Wall Tubing FP-301 in Black
- Balances electrical, physical and chemical properties for various industrial and military applications
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Suitable for lightweight wire-harness covering, fire-resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
- 3M™ Heat Shrink Thin-Wall Tubing FP-301 in Black is made of flexible polyolefin
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 275 degrees F (-55 to 135 degrees C)
- Flame-retardant tubing is rated for 600V applications
3M™ Heat Shrink Thin-Wall Tubing FP-301 in Black is color coded for quick and easy identification of the wire. This split resistant, flame retardant tubing is used as shrink fit, electrical insulation over cable splices or terminations. The high expansion ratio tubing is mechanically tough, easily mark-able and resists cold flow. It is ideal for lightweight wire harness covering, fire resistant covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging. It withstands temperatures of 67 to 275 degrees F ( 55 to 135 degrees C). UL Listed, SAE AS23053/5, Class 1, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.