Advantages of 3M™ Hi-Strength 90 Adhesive
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Comes with a variable-width web spray pattern
- High strength, fast, contact type adhesive
- Bonds laminate, wood, concrete, metal, plastic and more
- High temperature and moisture resistance
- This is the bulk version of the product
3M™ Hi-Strength 90 Bulk Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds strongly to a wide range of materials. Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The spray formula is easy to dispense, offering a variable-width spray pattern, and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Hi-Strength 90 Bulk Spray Adhesive is a long-time member of 3M’s portfolio of go-to, every day-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory. Recognized worldwide, this spray adhesive has demonstrated its reliability in countless applications. For many, “getting the job done” is just a spray away.
This spray adhesive offers a high initial grab, sufficient bonding range and fast dry time. The high-solids content provides higher per square foot coverage than competing spray adhesives. The combination of maximum-strength bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Large surface bonding of wood, laminates, MDF and other substrates
- Bonding for interior construction applications such as insulation, HVAC, office partitions and more
- Bonding for tilt-up construction
An All-Around Adhesive
3M™ Hi-Strength 90 Bulk Spray Adhesive is capable of forming extremely strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. 3M™ Hi-Strength 90 Bulk CA Spray Adhesive- Low VOC <25% is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects both large and small, from crafting to construction.
|Unit of Measure|
|Make to Order|
|Bonding Range (one Surface)|
|Bonding Range (two Surfaces)|
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)|
|Volatile Organic Compounds (vocs)|