Advantages of 3M™ Hi-Strength Spray Adhesive 90 CA
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- GO-TO SOLUTION: A high-strength, fast, contact-type adhesive
- SPECIAL DISPENSING: Comes with a variable-width web spray pattern
- A RESILIENT OPTION: Offers high-temperature and moisture resistance
- MADE FOR PROFESSIONALS: Provides industrial-strength bonding for demanding applications
- Bonds a wide range of lightweight materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation
3M™ Hi-Strength 90 CA Spray Adhesive – Low VOC <25% is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds strongly to a wide range of materials. The spray formula is easy to dispense and offers a variable-width spray pattern, applying directly onto surfaces and materials where needed. This permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Hi-Strength 90 CA Spray Adhesive – Low VOC <25% has a very aggressive tack that combines a high initial grab with sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives. This spray adhesive offers sufficient bonding range and fast dry time to make it ideal for projects of all kinds. This adhesive is CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
* Meets applicable 2017 California Air Resource Board VOC limits for mist and web spray adhesives.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Large surface bonding of wood, laminates, MDF and other substrates
- Bonding for interior construction applications such as insulation, HVAC, office partitions and more
- Bonding for tilt-up construction