Advantages of 3M™ Tape Sheets 822
- Pre-cut to 4” x 6” for in-field repair of damaged packages, shipping label protection, and other packaging applications where convenient carrying and easy application are necessary
- Padded for convenient carrying and “dispenser-less” taping -no cutting tool required
- Features a removable paper tab for easy handling
- Transparent, polypropylene backing with strong synthetic rubber adhesive sticks to bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass
- Weather resistant and long aging for indoor/outdoor use
3M™ Tape Sheets 822 are pre-cut to 4” x 6” sheets for convenient carrying and “dispenser-less” taping for easy application. Each 25 sheet layered pad has a removable paper tab and is designed for in-field repair of damaged packages, shipping label protection and other, miscellaneous packaging applications such as sealing envelopes and small packages.
No Dispenser? No Problem!
3M™ Tape Sheets 822 have a durable polypropylene backing that is strong and conformable. The pressure sensitive hot melt rubber resin adhesive is formulated to provide good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including bags, boxes, plastic film, metals and glass. For easy one hand application, simply peel away the back sheet and place the pad on a vertical or horizontal surface.
- In-field repair of damages packages
- Shipping label protection
- Large package patching
- Miscellaneous packaging applications
Portable and Lightweight for Convenient Use
With peel and stick convenience, 3M™ Tape Sheets 822 are perfect for in-field repairing, patching and mending, avoiding costly returns and product re-work due to damage sustained in the supply chain, from plant to retail store.
|Unit of Measure|
|Make to Order|
|Adhession Strength Oz/in (n/100mm)|
|Tape Sheet Size|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100mm)|