Advantages of 3M™ Super 77™ CA Multipurpose Spray Adhesive
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- AGGRESSIVE TACK: Offers a fast, medium-strength initial grab for a quick bond
- REPOSITION AND ADJUST: Features sufficient open time to properly position and bond materials
- HIGH-SOLIDS CONTENT: Supports low soak-in to help provide high coverage and soft, non-dimpling adhesive lines
- MADE FOR PROFESSIONALS: Provides medium-strength bonding for demanding applications
- VERSATILE ADHESIVE: Bonds paper, corrugated board, fabric, foam, wood, and more
3M™ Super 77™ CA Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive – Low VOC <25% is an extremely versatile, fast-drying adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials quickly, without soaking through. Its fast, aggressive tack makes it ideal for a wide variety of projects.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Super 77™ CA Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive – Low VOC <25% is recommended for bonding paper, foil, felt, cardboard, fabric, and foam to surfaces including plastic, metal and wood. This spray adhesive is photo-safe, clear in color and demonstrates low soak-in. The fast, aggressive tack and extended open time provide a simple process: spray the glue on one or both surfaces, wait 15 seconds to 30 minutes and press surfaces together to form an instant bond. This adhesive is CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
* Meets applicable 2017 California Air Resource Board VOC limits for mist spray adhesives.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin materials such as foils, carpeting, paper, cardboard, felt and more