Advantages of 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Film Disc 268XA
- Proprietary 3M™ Trizact™ abrasives start sharp and stay sharp, resulting in more predictable finishes and improved, consistent results
- Creates high gloss level for glass defect repair and solid surface finishing
- Micron sized abrasive pyramids produce a high-gloss finish
- Well suited for use on mini random orbital sanders to produce a polish-ready finish
- Produces finer finishes than paper and film-backed abrasives
3M™ manufactures 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Film Disc 268XA using proprietary micro-replication technology where micron-graded aluminum oxide particles are formed into tiny pyramids of abrasive mineral and then coated on a film backing. As these pyramids wear, fresh, sharp mineral is continually exposed to produce a consistent cut and a predictable, fine finish.
3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Film Disc 268XA abrasives produce a finer finish, achieve results faster, and last longer than conventional abrasive products. Trizact™ Hookit™Film Disc 268XA is suitable for use on a variety of solid surfaces, topcoats, and to accommodate most finish and process requirements. It is manufactured with the 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system for quick mounting and removal and to hold the disc securely in place during use. 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Film Disc 268XA conveniently and firmly attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on rotary or random orbital tools. They can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again. This disc can be run wet or dry.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.