Advantages of 3M™ Trizact™ PSA Film Disc Roll 268XA
- Features 3M microreplication technology for a consistent finish
- Water-resistant polyester backing allows product to be run wet
- Color-coded by grade to help reduce the risk for error during multi-step sequences
- Great for polishing and finishing on a variety of substrates, from glass to acrylic
- PSA attachment makes connection to hand or power tool swift and efficient
Featuring a waterproof polyester backing and 3M microreplication technology, 3M™ Trizact™ PSA Film Disc Roll 268XA is specially designed for polishing and finishing applications on a variety of substrates.
The Difference Is in the Construction
One of the characteristics that makes 3M™ Trizact™ PSA Film Disc roll 268XA a standout among other 268XA products is that it has a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing. Equipped with this attachment, attaching 268XA to backup pads and hand blocks becomes as easy as adhering a sticker. By applying a little pressure, operators have an abrasive that’s ready to use, enhancing overall productivity and throughput.
3M™ Trizact™ PSA Film Disc roll 268XA also has a polyester backing, which makes it water resistant. As 268XA is commonly used for applications like wet sanding, it’s helpful to have an abrasive that can be run wet or dry. Moreover, using a lubricant like water can help wash away excess debris, preventing it from discoloring the substrate. While it may be run damp, one of the benefits of the disc is that it requires little water for effective results.
|Unit of Measure