Advantages of 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Film Disc 775L
- COVERS A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: Choose from grades between 80+ and 400+ to handle applications ranging from finishing to coarse sanding, excelling at stock removal
- DESIGNED FOR CLEAN SANDING: The 3M Xtract™ proprietary multi-hole pattern provides superior dust extraction to prevent loading, help increase productivity, and provide a cleaner work environment
- WORKS WELL ON MANY SURFACES: Suitable for use on all metals, aluminum, carbon steel, composites, wood, fiberglass, gelcoat, topcoats, and paint
- QUICK AND EASY DISC CHANGES: The 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system allows for easy disc changes and helps optimize disc life
- OPEN COAT CONSTRUCTION: Open coat construction and load-resistant coating prevent clogging to optimize cut throughout the life of the disc
- REVOLUTIONARY GRAIN DESIGN: 3M Precision-Shaped Grain (PSG) technology cuts quickly and effectively
- DURABLE FILM BACKING: Film backing offers greater tear resistance and edge retention compared to paper-backed discs
3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Film Disc 775L features a 3M proprietary multi-hole pattern for improved dust extraction in finishing applications. It is part of the 3M Xtract™ Series, which was designed for optimal dust removal. An innovative multi-hole pattern extracts dust better than 5- or 6-hole products — increasing cut and dramatically increasing disc life. The design does not need to align with the disc pad holes, making switching the discs fast, easy and convenient. 3M Xtract™ Cubitron™ II Disc 775L features ceramic 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives. This results in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives. The film backing delivers outstanding tear resistance, flexibility and a consistent, uniform finish on a variety of substrates.
These discs are ideal for a broad range of applications focused primarily on stock removal, and are effective on a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. The film backing offers greater tear resistance than paper discs, for additional durability and edge retention. For best results, pair with 3M Xtract™ Random Orbital Sanders.
|Unit of Measure|