Aervoe Crown Brite Galvanize Coating is a restorative coating fortified with zinc for preventing rust and corrosion on ferrous metal surfaces with one coat application.
- A glistening coating with 65% pure zinc in dry film
- Stops rust and corrosion on any iron or steel surface for protection equal to or better than hot-dipped galvanizing
- Restores galvanized surfaces to the bright look of hot-dipped galvanizing
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM A-780
- Good film integrity after 500 hours salt spray (ASTM B-117)
Brite Galvanize Coating Applications:
Aervoe Crown Brite Galvanize Coating can be used to repair welds, handrails, rims, guardrails, metal chain fences, pipes, corrugated metal building, or anywhere the bright look of hot-dipped surfaces is desired.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure|
|Country Of Origin|