Advantages of Filtrete™ Allergen Defense Air Filter
- #1 Recommended Brand* (*Filtrete Brand is the most recommended brand of HVAC Air Filters based on the US Filtrete Brand Health Tracker, Ipsos, June 2022)
- FOR RESIDENTIAL use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles–such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses–your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1 in. filters
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool–wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program (www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders) that works for you!
- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES particles such as lint, pollen, dust, pet dander, smoke and smog
- MPR 1000 has a rating of MERV 11
- CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete™ Smart app. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter
The Filtrete™ Allergen Defense Filter outperforms non-electrostatic pleated and washable 1-inch filters at capturing microscopic allergens like dust, smoke, and smog particles and large allergens like mold spores and pet dander.
Opt for a Filtrete™ Allergen Defense Air Filter to transform your central heating and cooling system into a whole-home air filtration operation. This no-nonsense filter helps capture varying sizes of particles, from the large (lint, pollen, dust and pet dander) to the microscopic (smoke and smog).