Advantages of 3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating lasts longer* than traditional anti-fog coatings, helping to increase eyewear performance in wet and steamy environments
- Indirect venting allows air to circulate and helps reduce fogging
- D3 (droplet and splash) and D4 (dust) rated
- Scotchgard™ Anti-fog coating for fog and abrasion resistance
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB and meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1- 2015 Standard as an Impact Rated spectacle
3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series is a larger-profile goggle design that features models with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating, or Traditional Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch coating. All models come with indirect venting to help reduce fogging. Both adjustable nylon fiber cloth strap, or neoprene strap, are available within the 3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series.
With models featuring 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating, the 3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series is a large-profile goggle design that provides better fog and abrasion resistance when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings. All models are designed with indirect venting to help reduce fogging. Both adjustable nylon fiber cloth straps and neoprene straps are available to suit your comfort and style.
*Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.