Advantages of 3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup
- Pressurized hard cups and collars use with 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system
- Designed to efficiently spray thick, high viscosity liquids
- 3M™ PPS™ is an all-in-one disposable solution for measuring, mixing, filtering, and spraying of paint materials
- System enables the painter to consistently spray at 90° to the part, no matter the part orientation (even upside down)
- The all-in-one solution reduces the chance of outside contamination and reduces paint consumption
- PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by 50%
- System delivers improved quality, lower material cost, less solvent consumption, improved productivity, less mess and easier use
3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup is a pressurized (H/O) hard cup and collar set that supports and holds 3M™ PPS™ flexible liner used in the 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system. This product is intended for use in place of metal cups on most pressure spray guns. Available sizes include Mini – 6 oz. and Large – 28 oz. cups.
Cup and Collars Support Liners
3M™ PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cup is a component set for use with the 3M™ PPS™ (Legacy) paint preparation system. 3M™ PPS™ is a complete painting system that allows the painter to measure, mix, filter, and spray paint materials. These items are hard plastic cups and collars that provide support for 3M™ PPS™ flexible liners. These pressurized cups are often used as replacements for metal cups commonly found on many automotive paint spray guns. This reusable pressurized PPS™ Type H/O Pressure Cups excel at applying high viscosity coatings. Type H/O cups effectively work with thick liquid materials that require pressure assist in gravity-filled delivery systems.