Advantages of Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 969
- Provides very high adhesion and good shear holding power
- Holds well to glossy surfaces and most plastics
- Conforms easily to curves and contours
- Bonds well to smooth and moderately textured surfaces
- Leaves no mess, no residue and no odor
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 969 features very high initial adhesion and good shear holding power for bonding most plastics and glossy coated materials. It is reverse wound on 1-inch diameter core for use in Scotch® ATG Applicators.
Offers Very High Adhesion and Good Shear Holding Power
This tape bonds a wide variety of materials including plastics, glass, paints and materials with glossy surfaces. Very high initial adhesion creates an immediate, permanent bond that provides good solvent and UV resistance. The adhesive can stick to difficult, varied and textured surfaces, including areas with high humidity and exposed to sunlight.
Recommended Applications for Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 969, Clear
- Seal pocket folders
- Bond mat board in picture frames and dust covers
- Splice paper, films, and foils
- General purpose bindery attachment
- Mounting promotional items and posters
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure
|Maximum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)
|Minimum Operating Temperature (fahrenheit)