Benefits of 3M ™ Scotch-Brite™ EXL Deburring Wheel, XL-WL
- Solid, dense, and conformable wheel produces a professional finish the first time, without undercutting, gouging, or distorting the workpiece
- Effective for all types of metals, composites, and glass, allowing one wheel to perform more tasks
- Conformability allows abrasive to stay in contact with complex-shaped parts in robotic processing
- Convolute construction keeps the wheel running smooth, producing a consistent, superior finish
- Unique resin system minimizes smearing, reducing time spent cleaning surfaces
- Minimizes heat build up to reduce risk of discoloration and warping on heat-sensitive substrates
3M ™ Scotch-Brite™ EXL Deburring Wheel, XL-WL features a hard, dense consistency that quickly deburrs, finishes, and polishes all types of metals, composites, glass and leaves a smooth, clean surface. Its conformable characteristic makes the wheel ideal for deburring stamped or laser cut parts, or for finishing after belt sanding.
Runs Cool, Minimizes Smearing
Scotch-Brite™ EXL Deburring Wheel, XL-WL creates a clean surface without smearing, reducing the need for additional clean up and preparation. Convolute construction and clean, uniform wear keep the wheel running smoothly and help the operator attain a professional finish while minimizing the pressure required on the workpiece. Scotch-Brite™ nonwoven material runs cool and provides the EXL Deburring Wheel with uniform wear and keeps fresh abrasives continuously exposed, making it a superior choice on heat-sensitive substrates. The toughness of the wheel extends its service life.
Ideal for Robotic Deburring
With a wide range of conformability options and high consistency, long-lasting Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasives are a great option for robotic deburring. Scotch-Brite™ EXL Deburring Wheel quickly removes burrs and sharp edges in end-of-arm tooling operations, delivering consistent performance through the full life of the abrasive.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure|
|Center Hole Diameter|