Advantages of Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Disc
- GREAT FOR LOW-MEDIUM PRESSURE: Built for consistency in blending, cleaning, deburring, finishing, grinding, polishing, radiusing, refining and surface preparation
- CONFORMABLE NONWOVEN WEB: Springy nonwoven fibers resist loading and conform to irregular or contoured surfaces
- WORKS ON A RANGE OF METALS: Great for use on aluminum, mild steel, nickel alloy, stainless steel and titanium
- QUICK AND EASY ATTACHMENT: Hook and loop backing makes for easy disc attachment, removal and re-attachment
- CHOOSE YOUR MINERAL: Super Fine grade is powered by super-sharp silicon carbide that excels in low-pressure and fine finishing applications, while all other grades feature harder and more durable aluminum oxide
- AVAILABLE IN A RANGE OF GRADES: Choose from Super Fine (SFN), Very Fine (VFN), Medium (MED) and Coarse (CRS) to fit your application needs
Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Disc comes in a wide variety of grades and sizes and is an ideal first-step for cleaning, blending, deburring, and finishing. Durable, non-woven fiber construction conforms well on irregular or contoured surfaces without undercutting or damaging the base material. The open-web material runs cool and resists loading to enable prolonged operation while evenly distributed aluminum oxide abrasives produce a high cut-rate for consistent finishing.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure|
|Per Master Case|