Advantages of Scotch® High Tack Box Sealing Tape 371+
- INSTANT SEAL: Sticks at the first application to keep cartons closed
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: Offers a strong adhesive bond that helps prevent theft and tape failure
- MINIMIZES REWORK: Instant adherence saves processing time and helps prevent the need for repackaging
- STRONG AND DURABLE: Keeps high-value palletized shipments secure
- HOLDS SECURELY ON EDGES: Grabs tightly around carton surfaces, edges, and on substrates made from up to 100 percent recycled corrugate
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Can be used by hand, with manual dispensers, or with 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers
- INDUSTRY TYPES: Ideal for eCommerce and fulfillment, general industrial, and the food and beverage markets
Scotch® High Tack Box Sealing Tape 371+ is an industrial grade packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of medium weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Industrial Performance Packing Tape
Scotch® High Tack Box Sealing Tape 371+ is a medium-duty packaging tape featuring a new and improved formula, designed to provide a high-strength tamper-proof seal. The adhesion to the box helps prevent popped boxes and tape failure during shipping and delivery. It unwinds easily, allowing it to be dispensed by hand, with manual dispensers, or 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. This packing tape offers a consistent seal, allowing less rework, and uses only one strip of tape per closure when used with 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. You can be assured your boxes will stay closed throughout the supply chain, no matter the percentage of recycled content within the boxes — even in cold temperatures.
- Palletized shipments
- Manual or automatic carton sealing
- Case sealing in Food & Beverage, General Industrial, Biopharmaceuticals, and eCommerce & Fulfillment markets
|Unit of Measure