Benefits of Scotch® Security Message Box Sealing Tape 3779
- Industrial packaging tape for medium-duty applications on a wide range of materials
- Clear with red type: CHECK SEAL BEFORE ACCEPTING
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for general industrial applications
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Scotch® Security Message Box Sealing Tape 3779 is an industrial grade packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of medium weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. It features a red printed message reading: CHECK SEAL BEFORE ACCEPTING.
Industrial Performance Packaging Tape
Scotch® Security Message Box Sealing Tape 3779 is a 1.8 mil (46 micron) industrial grade polypropylene film packaging tape with a synthetic rubber adhesive that offers roll to roll consistency to increase productivity for improved unit cost. It is specifically designed for flexibility and conformability under stress and is ideal for general industrial applications. It is easy to unwind and dispense with manual dispensers or the 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. This tape resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance. It is a clear tape with bold, red type that reads: CHECK SEAL BEFORE ACCEPTING.
Recommended Applications for Scotch® Security Message Box Sealing Tape 3779:
- General industrial packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Boxes weighing up to 70 lbs.
Secure Containment for General Industrial Applications
Scotch® Security Message Box Sealing Tape 3779 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This industrial grade sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, industrial grade sealing tape is popular with general industrial packaging applications.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure
|Units Per Case
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100mm)