Advantages of Surface Conditioning Discs
- GREAT FOR LOW-MEDIUM PRESSURE: Built for consistency in blending, cleaning, deburring, finishing, grinding, polishing, radiusing, refining and surface preparation
- CONFORMABLE NONWOVEN WEB: Springy nonwoven fibers resist loading and conform to irregular or contoured surfaces
- WORKS ON A RANGE OF METALS: Great for use on aluminum, mild steel, nickel alloy, stainless steel and titanium
- QUICK AND EASY ATTACHMENT: Hook and loop backing makes for easy disc attachment, removal and re-attachment
- CHOOSE YOUR MINERAL: Super Fine grade is powered by super-sharp silicon carbide that excels in low-pressure and fine finishing applications, while all other grades feature harder and more durable aluminum oxide
- AVAILABLE IN A RANGE OF GRADES: Choose from Super Fine (SFN), Very Fine (VFN), Medium (MED) and Coarse (CRS) to fit your application needs
Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Disc comes in a wide variety of grades and sizes and is an ideal first-step for cleaning, blending, deburring, and finishing. Durable, non-woven fiber construction conforms well on irregular or contoured surfaces without undercutting or damaging the base material.
The open-web material runs cool and resists loading to enable prolonged operation while evenly distributed aluminum oxide abrasives produce a high cut-rate for consistent finishing.