Benefits of Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373, Red
- High performance packaging tape for heavy duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for ecommerce and single parcel shipments
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373 is a high performance packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of heavy weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
High Performance Packaging Tape
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373 is a 2.5 mil (64 micron) high performance polypropylene film packaging tape with a synthetic rubber adhesive that offers reliability even with the stresses of over or under packed boxes. It is specifically designed for flexibility and conformability under stress and is ideal for ecommerce and single parcel shipments. It is easy to unwind and dispense with manual dispensers or the 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. This tape resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance.
- Heavy-duty packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Boxes weighing up to 100 lbs.
Secure Containment for Heavy Duty Applications
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to most surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
This high performance sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, heavy duty sealing tape is popular with electronics, ecommerce, high value goods and general manufacturing.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Previous 3M Stock Number
|Units Per Case
|Adhesion To Steel Oz/in (n/100mm)
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100mm)
|Unit of Measure