Advantages of Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373
- High performance packaging tape for heavy duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for ecommerce and single parcel shipments
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373 is a high performance packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of heavy weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
High Performance Packaging Tape
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 373 is a 2.5 mil (64 micron) high performance polypropylene film packaging tape with a synthetic rubber adhesive that offers reliability even with the stresses of over or under packed boxes. It is specifically designed for flexibility and conformability under stress and is ideal for ecommerce and single parcel shipments. It is easy to unwind and dispense with manual dispensers or the 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. This tape resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance.
- Heavy-duty packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Boxes weighing up to 100 lbs.